Who doesn’t want to return home from vacation with an envious tan? If that’s your case, we will show you how to take advantage of your stay on the sunny beaches of Cancun so that you can go home looking like a model on the cover of a magazine.
Tips for a luxurious tan
• Drink carrot juice before sun exposure. Beta carotene and the proteins in carrot juice help maintain the tan longer, and protect your skin from ultraviolet rays.
• Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before sun exposure.
• Moisturize your skin before, during, and after sun exposure to prevent wrinkles.
• Avoid tanning when the sun’s rays are most intense, usually between 11:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• Take a bath before tanning to ensure your skin is free from deodorants, perfumes, colognes, or some other irritant that could leave spots on the skin.
• Apply sunscreen every time you leave the water. Be sure to dry your skin and then apply sunscreen generously again.
• Pamper and protect your skin after a tanning session with moisturizing creams and be sure to drink plenty of water.
We are very proud to say that the Sunset Royal Beach Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and largest beaches of Cancun. On the other hand, the Ocean Spa Hotel beach is quieter but equally as beautiful. Both hotels have pools as well so you can tan on the beach, at the pool, or in both places. Remember to enjoy your tan while protecting your skin from the sun.
Written by Magally Vite. Translated by Jessica Garcia.